Little Mud Puddles Learning Center aims to provide you information to foster communication. You can find information on our policies and operations as listed below. If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.
State Licensing Forms:
- LIC613A, Parent rights
- LIC627, Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- LIC700, Identification and Emergency Information
- LIC701, Physician’s Report
- LIC702, Child’s Preadmission Health History
Teachers Lesson Plans and calendars through HiMama Program
- All families who have their child enrolled at The Little Mud Puddle’s are able to view their child’s classroom lesson plan and day to day daily activities, through HiMama.
- HiMama is used by teachers to record activities on tablets as they occur throughout the day to keep parents informed on everything from nutritional information to fun moments and learning activities. It provides parents with real-time email updates and access to a complete history of their child’s experience in early learning programs, with photos and videos stored safely and securely in a journal format that parents can access from home or through mobile apps.